[Juser] How to connect to MSN, ICQ, Yahoo etc. using Exodus client

10RC229 rc229 at ifrance.com
Sat Jul 26 23:35:29 CDT 2003

Hello and tnx for reading my message (sorry for all mistakes but english is not my main language)

I've just discover jabber and exodus and afte looking for doc about using exodus working msn and other gateway, I don'k know how to do that !!

Anyone can tell me the right procedure to be able to use exodus with MSN and other service ?

tnx very much in advance

Thierry, Mexico
me

=================================
73's de Thierry 10RC229 (since February 2K)
                (ex 14RC229)

 !!! THE FRENCH VOICE FROM MEXICO !!!

RC Mexico Coordinator (since January 2002)

OFFICIAL RC MEXICAN WEBPABE AT:

        http://www.rcdx.org/mexico

(Alternate URL: http://www.ksurf.net/~RC229)

WEBPAGE IN CONSTRUCTION BUT