[Juser] http tunnelling proxy

matthew.smalley at ubs.com matthew.smalley at ubs.com
Tue Jun 10 05:04:57 CDT 2003

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been gone over many times in the past...

I downloaded Exodus the other day and saw it had an option for http tunnelling proxies. A note attached to the option suggested I find out the address from the admin of my chosen server. I had a look around however and couldn't seem to find any servers that supported this, or rather they didn't advertise the fact nor mention which hostname/port I should use.

Any ideas? I also read that this feature was still in alpha, but that was from a mailing list archive from last year, so would have expected this to have moved on from there....

Also - anyone working on an applet version that drip-feeds over https? That could do the trick... (I'm behind a firewall over which I have no control, and which is only open for http / https traffic).

Anyways any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Matthew

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.