[Juser] most "cool" use of jabber presence?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Mar 18 17:38:12 CST 2003

I think that some folks doing this kind of portal integration keep a
presence database that they hit for this kind of information, rather than
hitting the Jabber server. Even better would be to have dynamic areas of
the page (perhaps using <div/> and/or <layer/>) and automatically
repopulating those areas based on a presence push from the server.

Jabber Software Foundation