[Juser] headlines, urls, and exodus

Jeremy Nickurak atrus at jabber.spam.rifetech.com
Wed Mar 19 12:37:16 CST 2003

Just a reminder, the idea that type="headline" has anything to do with
news headlines is just a common misconception. type="headline" is used
to indicate a message where no replies could make sense. This happens to
apply to news notifications, but also to things like mailbox checkers
(like the msn transport's new-mail notifier), or anything else where the
"discussion" is really only in one direction.

Jeremy Nickurak <atrus at jabber.spam.rifetech.com>