[Juser] Swagger IPv6

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.net
Thu Nov 27 07:56:50 CST 2003

Hi Laura!

Laura Baño schrieb am 2003-11-27 12:01:19:
> Does anybody use Swagger in Windows over IPv6? It works in Linux over
> IPv6 but I don't Know what is the problem in Windows... I hope somebody
> could help me. Thanks in advance.

With Linux I used Swagger over IPv6 too, but never with Windows. As
nobody replied to your last question, I quess nobody has used any Java
clients with IPv6 under Windows yet.
I guess you have to go the hard way and debug Swagger. It is open source
and should therefore be no real problem.
Maybe you could also write a small test application and check if your
Windows Java installation has IPv6 enabled.

Tot kijk
    Matthias

--
Fon: +49-(0)70 0770 07770       http://matthias.wimmer.name/