[Juser] mini-poll about user guide(s)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Oct 7 10:00:00 CDT 2003

Oops, sent to sender only the first time....

----- Forwarded message from Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> -----

Well, there is no way that I'm going to write a user guide for each
client! Writing a user guide is the responsibility of the client team
for each client -- the JAJC team would write a JAJC User Guide, Tipic
would write a Tipic User Guide, etc.

The current user guide is a modified version of the Winjab HOWTO I wrote
in 2000. I don't run Windows anymore but I could probably find a win32
machine so I could write a dedicated Exodus User Guide. I run Gabber, so
I could write a Gabber User Guide. And I hope to get a powerbook before
long, so maybe I would write a Nitro User Guide. After that if I had the
time I would write a Psi User Guide, perhaps. But there are just too
many clients out there for me to write them all!

Peter

----- End forwarded message -----