[Juser] Pb with my connection

alain.bret alain.bret at free.fr
Thu Oct 9 07:28:46 CDT 2003

Hi Ulrich,

Do you make reference to this message : "Note: you may have trouble
connecting right now because we are out of sockets! A server upgrade
will fix this very soon!" (http://status.jabber.org/) ?

I think that my problem is an authentification problem, and I did'nt
find any information on this subject on the main jabber web site (FAQ, ...).

Alain
.