[Juser] unable to create new jabber account

Cloids cloids17 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 13 12:35:09 CDT 2003

I still could not get through.  Nothing happes when I click 'Okay' in the
dialog box of the new account registration.

I let it still idle for a while then I closed it.  I tried from the menu
Jabber > Connect, it immediately tells me:

Error: Could not create new stream

Any ideas?

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:21:18 -0600, "Joe Hildebrand"
<JHildebrand at jabber.com> said:
> There was a problem on jabber.org this morning.  Try again now...
>
> --
> Joe Hildebrand

  Cloids
  cloids17 at fastmail.fm