[Juser] Gabber IPv6

Laura Baño laurabl at alu.um.es
Tue Oct 14 04:56:01 CDT 2003

Hi Matthias!

I don´t get connect the gabber client to my server jabber running in my
computer. The shown message is:

Error de transmisión. Desconectado: Couldn't Resolve Hostname.

Of course, the server running is configured with my FQDN in Ipv6, so I
don't know what is the problem. I hope your experience could help me.
Thanks again.

Cheers

Laura