[Juser] msn security issue;and inability to register yahoo do to internal timeout

Terry Turner tbonetoad at cox-internet.com
Mon Sep 1 22:36:18 CDT 2003

This post covers two separate issues:  First, everytime I log on (I am a
newbie), I get a message from msn messenger that I am using an old version
of messenger that requires an immediate security update. Is there a fix for
this problem? I assume it is Jabber's problem. Second, I cannot seem to
register Yahoo service. Everytime I try, I get a message informing me of an
internal timeout. What's the deal? Any assistance anyone can provide will be
appreciated.

Tbonetoad
Terry Turner