[Juser] MSN gateways and security-related messages

Ken Wermann kwermann at misti.com
Tue Sep 2 10:48:34 CDT 2003

According to press, MS will work with other client and server makers to
allow connection to the new servers. I guess they have found a MAJOR
security flaw in Messenger that they will not give details about until the
fix is enabled. However, if anyone that writes the MSN Transport, or the
Jabber.ORG folks were to contact MS, then MS should help mod the current
transport.

Ken Wermann

Systems Administrator
MIS Training Institute
kwermann at misti.com
508-879-7999 x367
http://www.misti.com

MIS TRAINING INSTITUTE PROVIDES INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITING AND SECURITY
TRAINING IN THE UNITED STATES, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA. PLEASE VISIT
http://www.misti.com FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!