[Juser] MSN gateways and security-related messages

Ken Wermann kwermann at misti.com
Tue Sep 2 13:52:52 CDT 2003

Interesting, however it states that the licensing fee is charged to those
clients that "make a profit from selling their product to connect to the MSN
Network". So Jabber.ORG's server model should probably be exempt from
licensing. Now I know that MS does not like Open Source but I can see them
letting access become enabled for the open source Jabber Server. Has anyone
contacted them?

Ken Wermann

Systems Administrator
MIS Training Institute
Email Address: kwermann at misti.com
Public Jabber ID: bkenw at jabber.wiretrip.org
Homepage: http://www.misti.com

MIS TRAINING INSTITUTE PROVIDES INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITING AND SECURITY
TRAINING IN THE UNITED STATES, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA. PLEASE VISIT
http://www.misti.com FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!