[Juser] Messages on server while away

Remko Troncon remko.troncon at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Sep 13 01:19:06 CDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to be able to do the following:
When i leave work, i change my status to 'Away', go home, and at home i
log in and recieve all messages that were sent to me while i was gone.
Something in the line of leaving messages on the server while in away
mode, and getting them when coming on-line with a certain client. Of
course, that scheme still has some problems: if you accidently leave
your client on-line, you wont be able to retrieve your messages. A
better scheme would be to leave messages on the server until they are
really 'read'.

Anyway, is such a feature feasible ? Has it been thought of ?

thanks,
Remko