[Juser] jabber and proxy+

mjuh moe-ah at zonnet.nl
Sat Sep 27 01:06:31 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed the windows client. Has anyone experience in how to get it through a proxy+ proxy server? I guess I have tried all possibilities but am probably overlooking something stupid or obvious.

I created a mapped link to the jabber.org server on port 5222/5223 (I tried to internally redirect that to another port, but no) My proxy log files tell me that the link is being made successfully. But still the same message: There was an error communicating with the jabber server. Error: disconnected.

I am out of possibilities. Has anyone got an idea?

thanks,

Axel