[Juser] access violation

Colleen Parker cparker at gaspowered.com
Mon Apr 26 18:12:55 CDT 2004

Windows XP.  Well I have Exodus set to open upon startup so initially there
isn't anything else running at the time. It doesn't happen every day but
it's been happening quite often lately.  No one else at our company seems to
get that error message.

Colleen

juser-bounces at jabber.org <mailto:juser-bounces at jabber.org> scribbled on
Monday, April 26, 2004 4:11 PM: