[Juser] (no subject)

Lief Stryder email at liefstryder.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 09:12:37 CDT 2004

Hi, I started using jabber today. I have successfully registered a new
account but am having one problem:

I'm having difficulties adding members to my jabber roster that are on
other protocols (msn, aim, etc.). I've checked the agent browser in my
jabber client (JabberFox, OS X) and the relevant agents are active. I
believe the problem I'm having is determining the correct user name
needed to successfully connect with the other user. Is there a standard
syntax for usernames on other protocols?

Could anyone help?

Many thanks, Lief Stryder.