[Juser] Re: ANNOUNCE: Pandion 2.1->does not work

Etienne LAVANANT Etienne.Lavanant at int-evry.fr
Wed Dec 15 12:54:40 CST 2004

I wanted to try it. I installed it, launched it and I was asked to enter my
address and password. The problem is when I try to type my address or password,
no letter would appear. The address field and the password stay blank.

Hard to use if I cannot set my JID and password...
I use MS Windows 2000. Any idea why it does not work and how I could make it
work ?
Did somebody had the same problem ?

Etienne.