[Juser] Unregister from users.jabber.org

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.net
Thu Dec 23 03:59:56 CST 2004

Hi Etienne!

Etienne LAVANANT schrieb:
> I would like to know how to erase some entries from users.jabber.org. I could
> not make it with Psi, I do not know if other softwares allow it. If some
> software can make it, how to erase some entries whose jabber account was
> deleted (for example, I had an account on jabber.kelkoo.net but the server does
> not exist anymore).

To unregister from things lik users.jabber.org you have to use the
account you used to register (which might be a problem in your case).
Else the jabber.org server cannot authenticate you and your request
isn't authorized to delete your old record.

With Exodus it should be possible to unregister users.jabber.org - with
Psi I don't know.

Tot kijk
     Matthias