[Juser] list administration notice

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Feb 10 11:54:03 CST 2004

Justin Kirby and I are the admins for this list (and most every other
list hosted by jabber.org). In order to reduce our list administration
load, we have begun summarily rejecting all emails that are not from
list members. Mainly this is so that we don't have to read through
dozens or hundreds of messages in the admin queue, 99% of which are
spam. However, 1% of the time, someone sends a message from an account
other than the one they subscribed with. In the past, Justin and I have
approved these messages. Now we are going to reject them. However, the
rejection message explains things in a friendly way, so please follow
the instructions and you will be happy.

Thanks! :-)

Jabber Software Foundation