[Juser] Yahoo! transports in light of Yahoo's netsplit

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Fri Jan 9 16:03:28 CST 2004

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 09:26:28PM +0000, Phil Reynolds wrote:
> Yahoo are running effectively two differrent messenger services at
> present, on scs.yahoo.com and scs.msg.yahoo.com.
>
> It appears that my current transport is using scs.yahoo.com, but
> scs.msg.yahoo.com is the "proper" one.
>
> Does anyone know a transport using scs.msg.yahoo.com?

And now it looks like they've changed the authentication.

I can't get onto Yahoo with yahoo.amessage.info, nor with a connection
from ayttm, although the ayttm team are aware and investigating.

Does anyone knowa Yahoo transport that works as things are at the
moment?

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95