[Juser] Multi-user Windows client

Ken Wermann kwermann at misti.com
Fri Jan 16 11:32:39 CST 2004

Hey Marco,

I would stay with JAJC as it is pretty quick. To solve the icon problem I
would add a group policy to your AD to place the Jabber Icon in the profile
or each user desktop. You can also use a logon script to dump the icon into
the ALL USERS profile on the desktop of all PCs. You would only need to run
it for a week or so till all computers had the icon on the desktop.

Best Regards,

Ken Wermann

Systems Administrator
MIS Training Institute
kwermann at misti.com
508-879-7999 x367
http://www.misti.com

MIS TRAINING INSTITUTE PROVIDES INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITING AND SECURITY
TRAINING IN THE UNITED STATES, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA. PLEASE VISIT
http://www.misti.com FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!