[Juser] Re: Integrating Jabber into a website

Chris chris at car-part.com
Wed Jul 14 09:46:19 CDT 2004

Thanks for the response Rene.  I've attempted to get Net::Jabber
installed, but it seems to require XML:Stream as well.  We tried
installing that, but seems it doesn't work with our version of perl
(5.005_03).  Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to upgrade our
version of perl, or install php, on our servers at this time.  Any advice?