[Juser] Re: Integrating Jabber into a website

Frank Seesink frank at mail.wvnet.edu
Wed Jul 14 23:48:28 CDT 2004

Hey Chris!

Not sure if this might be of interest, but there's JWChat:

	http://jwchat.sourceforge.net/

It's an open-source, web-based Jabber client that uses JavaScript and
HTML on the client side.  No need for users to install software per se.
  Now they still need a JID as far as I know, but it's one possibility.
  Also, since the source is available, might show how to use JavaScript
to do basic Jabber/XMPP work.

There are plenty of other Jabber/XMPP projects that do various things
like show presence on a webpage, etc.  Of course there's always Google,
but I tend to check www.jabberstudio.org first when looking for
solutions.  That's where many projects are hosted.