[Juser] Need configuration Help!

MS opensrc_eng at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 30 01:48:57 CDT 2004

Hi list,
I am a newbie to this jabber.I am trying for jabber-yahoo transport.I am not getting any responses in list too.If anyone could clear this silly doubts and make it work,it'll be really a good help to me
I did the following change in my main jabber.xml
<service id="yahoolinker">
     <host>yahoo.krishna</host>
     <accept>
       <ip>127.0.0.1</ip>
       <port>5236</port>
       <secret>Here</secret>
     </accept>
   </service>
I am running yahoo as separate process.This is my yahoo-jabb.xml
<jabber>
    <service id="yahoolinker">
        <connect>
            <ip>127.0.0.1</ip>
            <port>5236</port>
            <secret>Here</secret>
        </connect>
        <uplink/>
    </service>
  <pidfile>./yahoo-jabber.pid</pidfile>
  <service id="yahoo.krishna">
    <load><yahoo_transport>./yahoo/yahoo-transport.so</yahoo_transport></load>
    <config xmlns="jabber:config:yahoo">
      <vCard>
        <NAME>Yahoo! IM Gateway</NAME>
      </vCard>
      <instructions>Enter your YAHOO! Messenger Username and Password to registe r with the gateway.</instructions>
      <server>scs.msg.yahoo.com</server>
      <port>5050</port>
      <charmap>CP1252</charmap>
      <newmail/>
    </config>
  </service>
</jabber>
When i connect to exodus,i am able to login to yahoo.i am seeing all yahoo users.BUt when i start sending msgs..coredump occus in server.Also i noticed that it displays the ids as username at yahoo.krishna(which is given in my host value).
I know i am doing a basic configuration err.If someone point me to any guide/errors,it'll be useful.FYI:i am using HP-UX OS,jabber1.4.3,yahoo-transport-2.3.2,exodus 0.9.0.0
Thanks
opensrc_engg