[Juser] best windows and linux jabber client?

Ben Companjen bonodebeer at gawab.com
Wed Mar 3 16:14:47 CST 2004

I (still) use Windows and thought, from the previous version of the client
overview, JAJC would be the best Windows client, but although it supports
lots of functionality it occasionally hangs and requires some patience to
master. Currently I'm testing Psi, and I still like it. I have Exodus
installed as well and to me it seemed more user friendly. The best way to
find out which client suits your needs best, is of course to test them
yourself...
Good luck,
Ben