[Juser] new clients page

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Mar 5 10:21:44 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 05:17:16PM +0100, gregory wrote:
> miruku at bonbon.net wrote:
>
> >>Abandoned clients don't need to be publicized.  There are plenty of
> >>well-loved clients in the world. :)
> >>

> Like JIM, which is a Mozilla client. JabberZilla is dead and obsolete.
> JIM is the new Mozilla client, but it's missing on the page.
>
> http://jim.mozdev.org/
>
> Thought, I let you know? ;)

I contacted the JIM developer but he has not replied yet. And in fact
some development is still happening on Jabberzilla.

Eventually I think I need to make a "short list" of clients that
actually work and are being actively developed, and a longer list of
clients that exist but are dormant, experimental, etc.

Jabber Software Foundation