[Juser] Interconnection between jabber.org and amessage.be

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.net
Wed Oct 6 09:23:56 CDT 2004

Hi Romain!

I am the administrator of the amessage Jabber server.

Romain Vinot schrieb am 2004-10-05 16:13:19:
> Since a few months, this is not possible anymore. I can not see him nor
> contact him. I have created a new account on amessage.be and I can then
> see him and chat with him when we are on the same server.

I started to check what is going wrong. The problem is very strange, as
amessage.be is the same server as other amessage domains (like
amessage.info) for which the interconnection works.

I could not yet find out, what the problem is. Debugging this is not
very easy, as there are not very much tools available for this yet. I am
working on it and hope to find the problem soon.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Tot kijk
    Matthias

--