[Juser] Need Information

Rene Bartosh kirjava at kirjava.net.nz
Wed Oct 27 00:16:28 CDT 2004

ashwani at eastmanglobal.com wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please give information can we change jabber port how ? and can two jabber
> chat server run on same Linux machine.
>
> Regards,
>
>  Ashwani

Hi Ashwani,

This question would be more suited to to jadmin list
(http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/jadmin).

You can change the port in the jabberd configuration file (jabber.xml).

Google dosn't seem to think that you can run 2 servers on 1 box -
somebody in jadmin may be able to advise otherwise.

Regards,

Rene

P.S. Please start a new thread rather than change the subject on an
existing one - it messes up threading in some mail clients ;)