[Juser] s2s problems

marvin preuss xsteadfastx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:56:58 CDT 2005

i discovered some s2s problems lately between jabber.belnet.be and jabber.org
most time users from the other server doesnt show up or when then alot
later and then they leave again. i tested it with other servers and
there are no problems. i even contacted the admin from
jabber.belnet.be and he says that the connection between jabber.org
and his one always timeouts and get cancled...it would be pretty
important for me if this would work so if someone could help me with
it it would be great :)

thanks alot,

marvin