[Juser] Database Schema

Brijesh brijesh at india.hp.com
Mon Apr 18 23:55:16 CDT 2005

Hi Manish,

I'm not sure if open source version of jabberd stores user presence in DB
but commercial version of jabber(XCP from Jabber Inc.) does that.
Using open source you can do this by writing a new jabber component, which
will subscribe the user presence from JSM & dump it to DB.

Writing a new component :
http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0114.html
http://jabberd.jabberstudio.org/dev/docs/component.shtml
http://jabberd.jabberstudio.org/dev/docs/session.shtml