[Juser] Re: Jabber user with Gaim

Miernik miernik at ffii.org
Thu Apr 28 16:36:41 CDT 2005

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote:
> See, ain't that nice and friendly? :-)

No, it's nine lines, that's definetly too long.
Such things should be no more than two lines.

And I would rather recommend not addig such stuff, but make the
subscription process more complicated, so when someone gets through it
he is tested to be sufficiently computer-litterate to know how to
unsubscribe.