[Juser] Use of jabber for web customer care

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Aug 1 11:41:01 CDT 2005

Michael Richter wrote:

> Don't. I'm serious. It's not even really adequate for personal, unimportant
> chatting. Specificaly S2S is such a mess that most of the time half the
> Jabber-using world can't talk to the other half, with the specifics of the
> halves changing every week.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but in general server admins work to keep
their servers up and communicating with other servers. When there are
specific server-to-server outages, we work together to resolve the
problem (not always as quickly as you might like, but everyone is busy).
Are there specific servers that are problematic?

Jabber Software Foundation