[Juser] Windows Messenger compatible client

Williams, Kevin C kevin.c.williams3 at boeing.com
Fri Aug 5 18:41:51 CDT 2005

Actually, I've since found out that with exchange 2000, the protocol is
RVP(which is the protocol I am interested in).  There is a new standard
called SIP/SIMPLE that microsoft uses in it's newest IM server.  I have
access to some GPLd source code for a working RVP implmentation.  It is
in the form of a miranda IM plugin but I'd like to port it over to a
linux-compatible client.