[Juser] MSN connections

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Aug 10 16:32:44 CDT 2005

Williams, Kevin C wrote:
> Do you have any contacts for this gateway?

No.

In fact there have been two MSN-related projects in the past:

1. A client proxy gateway from Jabber to MSN. Log into Jabber using any
client, register with the gateway, and chat with your MSN friends. There
have been multiple implementations of this concept, the most recent is
here: http://msn-transport.jabberstudio.org/

2. An "MSN talker" that enables you to log into a Jabber server using
the MSN client. This is the project for which I don't have contact
information -- I'm not sure that it was ever officially released by the
developer.

Jabber Software Foundation