Federation: (was: Re: [Juser] Re: Google Jabber servers)

Williams, Kevin C kevin.c.williams3 at boeing.com
Thu Aug 25 14:48:07 CDT 2005

I'm not familiar with the federation concept of jabber.  It sounds like
it would allow other jabber servers to communicate with each other
allowing user1 from server1 to communicate with user2 on server2?  If
so, are there efforts to allow for federation between jabber and
non-jabber messaging systems such as yahoo!, msn AND AIM?

-Kevin