[Juser] Gabber2

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Thu Mar 3 18:13:50 CST 2005

That is flat out false.  Gabber2 development _DID NOT_ stop because of
Gossip.  If you want a full account of why Gabber2 development was
stopped please read julian's blog post about one piece of it:
http://missig.org/julian/blog/2004/06/25/on-library-maintenance/

Other than that, there was a constant lack of anyone caring about what
julian and I were trying to do.  It had nothing to do with the
"competition".

--temas