[Juser] Jabber instability

Nick Parker nickp at bu.edu
Fri Mar 4 00:07:19 CST 2005

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 07:22:39PM -0500, Nick Parker wrote:
>
>>Does anyone happen to know which clients support this/these? I'm not
>>having any luck.
>

> I think Matthias was referring to things like the Jabber Roster Utility.
> Once JabberStudio is back online (soon!), you should find it easier to
> locate and download such things.
>
> /psa

Noticing how long it's already taken for JS itself to come back online,
I'm not getting my hopes up as to the speed at which individual projects
will be coming back*. However, I've found a few off-site hosts for the
JRU, should anyone want to use it**:

English: http://jru.jabberes.org/
Espagnol: http://jru.jabberes.org/

* Especially considering that the last change to the JRU CVS was made
over two years ago.

** WARNING: You're trusting these sites to not be recording your login
data, if you want to ensure that this isn't happening, you can get the
JRU source code and install it on your own webserver (see
http://jru.jabberstudio.org/)