[Juser] Beta testers wanted for a pure web-based Jabber client

B-Talk Information info at b-talk.com
Thu Mar 10 18:59:48 CST 2005

We at Banrai LLC have developed a Jabber client for use over the web
called B-Talk (http://www.b-talk.com).

It's pure Jabber, using transports to access other IM networks like AOL,
MSN, etc. and it's purely web-based, so there is no software to download
and install, making it different from the traditional Jabber client.

There is more information on the B-Talk FAQ page, which is here:
http://www.b-talk.com/faq.html.

Right now, it is still in a beta test period, and we are looking for
more people who would be interested in trying it.

There are still some bugs to contend with, though as we get more
feedback, there are fewer and fewer of those each day.

We're keeping the total number of beta users low for the time being, but
there is room to add another 30 beta test accounts right now.

If you'd be interested in helping us beta test it, please send an email
to info at b-talk.com with your name and email address.

Thank you,

The B-Talk Team