[Juser] What happened to Gabber 2?

Nick Parker nickp at bu.edu
Wed Mar 16 19:03:59 CST 2005

On that note, you might want to remove it from the "recommended clients"
list here: http://www.jabber.org/software/clients.shtml

May want to reconsider the ones that are currently missing from
Jabberstudio, too.

Other random suggestions for that page:

- Perhaps a ratings system that describes the feature support for the
different clients, like what the server list has?
- Sorting by OS (where each subsection has all clients that will run on
that OS). After all, this is what most users would be using that page for.