[Juser] Jabber and MSN

Shane Knysh shane.knysh at yoner.com
Wed May 11 19:41:17 CDT 2005

Greetings All,

On Wed, 11 May 2005 17:11:14 -0700, Shane Knysh wrote
> Greetings,
>
> I use exodus and msn.jabbernet.dk and I am having a problem. I log into MSN
> Messenger and change my display name. I log out of MSN Messenger and into Exodus
> and my display name is reset. If I log out of Exodus and back into MSN Messenger
> my display name is back to the original value.
>
> Is this an Exodus or an MSN transport thing?

Found the solution... apparently I am am moron ;) in the msn transport is a field for
alias that I filled out and that was the alias that the transport was updated when I
logged in. Please ignore my previous message.

Shane
shane.knysh at YonerDotCom     http://churchofthegame.blogspot.com/

    "If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works,
    the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat."
    - Douglas Adams