[Juser] Federation

Williams, Kevin C kevin.c.williams3 at boeing.com
Thu Sep 1 11:44:39 CDT 2005

Interesting.  I understand and agree.  There should be some sort of
distributed black list maybe.  This would only work if federation setup
between 2 xmmp servers is not automated.  i.e. Each party must agree
ahead of time and modify configuration before the federation works.
Otherwise, the new viruses will just be installing xmmp servers on those
unpatched windows2000 boxes and spamming from there until they're
blacklisted.

-Kevin