[Juser] MSN transport question

Rusty Shackleford rs at natchie.mine.nu
Mon Sep 5 12:42:12 CDT 2005

I just set up my own jabber server and added the MSN transport
component.  Now I've got a JID that's the same as my email address,
which I like.

Anyhow, I've got several accounts on MSN, like m1 at hotmail.com and
m2 at hotmail.com.  I set up a transport for the m1 account, and that
worked OK.  Connections from MSN friends got sent to my JID.

However, when I tried to add a second MSN account that also mapped to
the same JID, it looks like the second transport replaced the first.

Is what I'm trying to do even possible?

Also, one other issue: when my JID is online, I can see my MSN friends
that are online, but from their point of view, my MSN account looks
offline.

All advice welcome.

TIA