[Juser] transports question

Marvin Preuss xsteadfastx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:45:42 CDT 2005

hi,

i have a question about transports. maybe this got asked some times
already but i couldnt feet google that i get some answers about that
:) finally i switched completly to jabber with transports and im
pretty excited about it. but my question is...when i change something
on my msn/icq/... buddys is it just about my roster or does the server
sided buddylist get changed too? cause that would be great. thats just
my last big worrys about that :) so if someone could help me with
that...it would be awsome...thank you so much...

-marvin
--
http://www.xsteadfastx.de
xmpp:xsteadfastx at jabber.ccc.de