[Juser] forgot my jabber password

Ean Duke samindalnac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:06:39 CDT 2006

On 4/14/06, Pazzakeja <pazzakeja at yahoo.it> wrote:

> > and why me you write to me?
>

> > Hi.
> >
> > I forgot my jabber messanger password.
> >
> > Is it possible to retrieve?
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ale

Pazzakeja,

You realize that this is the Juser list.  the above message was not sent
only to you but was a request for information regarding Jabber technology.
If you subscribed to this list on accident or no longer wish to receive it
go to the following website and scroll all th way to the bottom and enter
your email address.

Regards,

Ean