[Juser] Newbie: can't connect

meng zaixiang zaixiangmeng at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:31:53 CDT 2006

The same to me when I sent the email to you last time!

This problem doubts me for long time but I am not sure the reason!

>From: "Jaime Olk" <insane_jugalette_rocker_4life at hotmail.com>
>To: "meng zaixiang" <juser at jabber.org>
>Subject: RE: [Juser] Newbie: can't connect
>Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:28:38 -0600
>
>Then how come they r signed??
>and how come when i send messages to this address, i get it back to
myself?????-Jaime

> > From: zaixiangmeng at hotmail.com> To: juser at jabber.org> Subject: RE:
[Juser] Newbie: can't connect> Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:18:26 +0000> >
Sorry! But I never do that and it is done automatically surely!> > > >From:
"Jaime Olk" <insane_jugalette_rocker_4life at hotmail.com>> >Reply-To: Jabber
end-user discussion list <juser at jabber.org>> >To: "modeler"
<juser at jabber.org>> >Subject: RE: [Juser] Newbie: can't connect> >Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:15:10 -0600> >> >Why r u e-mailing
me??STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Jaime> >> > > Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:07:28
-0400> From: modeler at myrealbox.com> > Subject: Re: [Juser] Newbie: can't
connect> To: juser at jabber.org> > On 7 > Aug 2006, James Louis
(jglouisjr at gmail.com) wrote :> > > not sure on the > Mac but on Windows you
could use the netstat -an> > command to check ports > > > Would those be
ports in the WinXP firewall? I need to check the router, > primarily.
Perhaps there is some port scanning tool that would check the > router ...
Juser -- a mailing list for end> users of Jabber clients.> > To >
unsubscribe, go to the following web > page, scroll all the way down, and >
type > in your email address:> > >
http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/juser> >