[Juser] Wierd problem with ICQ transports

Wed Aug 16 12:14:02 CDT 2006

Hello,
I have an problem with that happenes with two different ICQ transports
(jabber.freenet.de and amessage.info). (these are all I have tried).

I add an ICQ contact to my roster. It authorises me and appears to be online.
Everything's fine. Now I go offline and online again and the contacts stays
offline. (the transport itself is online). When I re-request the
authorization the contact is online again, until I go offline for the next
time.

What's wrong here?

Thanks,

Florian