[Juser] Request for help in translating jabberd14 to different languages

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Sun Dec 10 17:02:26 CST 2006

Today I published the first release candidate of jabberd14 1.6.0. This
is a Jabber server implementation, that runs on different public Jabber
servers.

One of the new features in this version is, that it can send back
replies and error messages to the user in different languages. Which
language the server uses to send back its reply depends on the language
the user's client selects when connecting to the server.

Currently the distribution only consists of English as the default
language, as well as a translation to German.

If you are able to translate the strings in jabberd14 to an additional
language, I would very much appreciate this. There are only 158 strings,
that have to be translated, and most of them are very small and easy to
translate.

The traslation can be made using any text editor, and you do not need
any programming skills for this task.

For more information please go to http://jabberd.org/translate/ or write
me an email if you need further information.

Thank you!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56