[Juser] AutoReply

Pramod Kharat pkharat at telegenisys.com
Tue Dec 12 21:23:19 CST 2006

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Thanks for evincing an interest in our services.

One of our business outsourcing managers will get in touch with you shortly
to help implement a successful business migration plan.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Telegenisys India Pvt. Ltd.
www.telegenisys.com

You believe You Need to Outsource. Now What? Contact us!!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE :
This email message and any attachments are for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient's and may contain confidential and privileged
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message along
with any attachments, from your computer system. If you are the intended
recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to
access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator