[Juser] Request for help in translating jabberd14 to different languages

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladolidt at terra.es
Wed Dec 13 09:31:57 CST 2006

Matthias Wimmer escribe:
> Ismael Valladolid Torres schrieb:
> >I can translate to spanish if you don't have any other spainard at
> >hand. :)
> >

> I would like to get a Spanish translation from you. Please get the file
> http://jabberd.org/translate/jabberd14.pot, edit it with an text editor
> and insert the Spanish translations.

I am afraid that many terms inside that file belong to very specific
jabberd capabilities, and as I am not a jabber developer, my
translation would not be precise at all.

If you don't know of any spanish jabber developer, please tell me and
I'll try to find one for you in other forums.

Cordially, Ismael