REPOST [Juser] No authorisation and invalid Certificate

srm theenid at web.de
Fri Jan 13 11:18:34 CST 2006

Hi, please excuse me but i have to repost this one for i got no answers.
Why? Is it because of a special ClientQuestion so the whole message is
OT?
Even if this message sounds to noob to some of you, at least it is to
me, 'cause it should be something someone might be able to solve without
problems, but i really dont get it.
So please, if anyone has an idea what to do with this, tell me (for
heavens sake :) )
Im 99,9999999% sure im using the corect pw. also the error message tells
me nothing about wrong pw or user.
My profile is using "aszlig.net".

Kind regards,
Stephan